From novice to athlete, this program will teach you the fundamentals of the art of boxing and will reflect the training regiment of a real professional boxer.
Your new skills will improve your sport specific program as well as your daily activities. Boxing workouts may include heavy bag, speed bag, sparring, jump rope and core conditioning.
Our members enjoy benefits they can’t find in any other group exercise class, including:
- An ultra-calorie burning workout in a fun and engaging atmosphere.
- A complete workout experience, strengthening and toning while building endurance and functional fitness
- A genuine cross-training regimen, learning new techniques across the widest array of fighting styles, from Body Mechanixs who are experts in their fields
- Exercise that focuses on your physical, mental and emotional health
- A way to stay engaged in your exercise every day, and measure your progress along the way
- Limited class size, ensuring our experienced professional trainers can offer one-to-one attention focused on making sure your form is safe and correct.
A word about Boxing
Let's get ready to rumble. This class is design for those who want a great workout learning the fundamentals of boxing. Burn 800 to 1000 calories per class in a fun, safe and confidence-building boxing class. Punches include Jab,Cross, Hooks, and Uppercuts. Class is designed to incorporate basic and advanced boxing techniques to give you a kick butt workout.
For more advanced students, this class teaches and emphasizes different techniques, strategies and combinations with the use of Boxing punches. Full contact boxing and adventure drills are literally designed to kick your but.
If you're looking for contact, this class may be for you. Be ready to see if you have what it takes to put all the boxing fundamentals, techniques and combinations together to formulate real fitness challenge.
All classes are well monitored for different fitness levels and beginners are always welcome.